JOIN US ANNUALLY THE SATURDAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING

The 18th edition of the Great Los Angeles Walk returns on Saturday, November 18, 2023! (Always the Saturday before Thanksgiving.) Details to come.
To join in, just EMAIL US at greatlawalk@mail.com or check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/greatlawalk

Make sure you're on the email list! And check back here for more details!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Final Take: The Great Los Angeles Walk 2008 on YouTube



Great Los Angeles Walker Dru writes:
Just wanted to say thanks. This was my first time doing the walk and I really enjoyed it. It was lots of fun. I can't wait to do it next year!

I put together a video of the walk that I would like to share with you... Unfortunately the camera battery started running low around mile 4... Next year I'll be better prepared. Hope you like it.

It's pretty cool to see people give their take on how they heard about the race -- and why they're doing it.

Thanks again to everyone who participated! We'll see you next year -- as usual, the Saturday before Thanksgiving: Nov. 21, 2009.

No comments: